Are you looking for mentoring to launch or grow your business or idea in Africa?
Join the journey to receive free, online mentoring from over 400 entrepreneurs, investors and business owners.
Categories for submission include:
New technology, new business model or attempting to solve a problem that’s never been solved before in your region.
Is it durable?
Is it multi-functional?
Is it environmentally sustainable?
Is it low cost?
Promotes integrity, perseverance and friendship to unite communities.
To what extent does it strengthen the economy?
To what extent does it improve health of our youth?
To what extent does it reflect values, especially integrity?
The following criteria must be met to submit your business proposal:
- You are a citizen of any African country, & over 18 years of age.
- Your idea or business is a for-profit.
- You have a strategy for positive social impact.
- Your idea fits in one of this year’s categories.
- Your idea is for Africa, or an African country.
- Your idea or business includes a technological component.
Submissions are Open from now till April 30.
3 Rounds of Online Mentoring: Our mentors help define your market & put your scalability to the test.
On-site Visits: Entrepreneurs in the top 50 are visited by the Award team.
- Finalists benefit from a 3-day Boot Camp.
- Finalist pitch their ideas to the Presidential Jury.
The jury decides the number of winners & how the $1 million award is shared.
How to Apply:
Click the HERE to apply.