Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women is offering graduates of 10,000 Women on Coursera the opportunity to take part in a prestigious Fellowship program to further encourage business growth.
The Fellowship will take place in New York City in Fall 2019.
What the chosen attendees will receive:
• Tailored coaching and training: participants will receive two days of expert coaching and training in New York City
• Access to experts: participants will discuss their business and their growth plans in one-on-one sessions with business leaders
• Networking with peers: the intensive in-person program will allow participants to engage directly with, and learn from, other 10,000 Women alumni from across the world
• Travel: Travel to/from New York City and accommodations
How can you apply?
To apply for the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women Growth Fellowship simply follow these steps before July 31 2019:
1. Complete the full Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women course
2. Verify your ID on Coursera
3. Submit the Final Course Quiz
Semi-finalists will then have an opportunity to present and discuss their innovative and exciting ideas for achieving business growth with an expert panel. Winners will take part in the program in New York City in Fall 2019.
Visit Goldman Sachs 10,000 Women on Coursera to get started.